Free meditation sessions to start the day
Hatha yoga comes from an ancient tradition which continues throughout the world today. The literal translation of the Sanskrit word “yoga” is “union” – the coming together of the mind, the body and the spirit. Through a combination of physical work – warm-ups and “asanas” (postures) – breath work and meditation and relaxation, Hatha yoga offers a holistic approach which can help us find inner peace in an ever more stressful world.
The emphasis in my classes, 1:1 and retreats is on:
- The body as a balanced and integrated structure: building strength alongside as much space and freedom of movement as possible
- Eradicating inappropriate habits and developing intelligent patterns of movement which promote resilience and freedom in the body
- Relaxing and creating space in our minds
- Helping individuals to develop an approach to yoga which is individual to their needs in all aspects of their lives
- Enhancing performance in sport and dance, including balance and stability, performance breathing, mental focus training, and integrating my specialist experience of posture, anatomy and movement into strength and conditioning programmes
Gift vouchers are available for any value to be used for classes, groups and one-to-one sessions.
Click here to contact me to book your place, request a gift voucher or discuss individual coaching.
Click here for Yoga Sports Coaching for enhancing performance in sport.
Click here for Yoga for Dance.