Friday 30th April 2021
12.30pm – 2pm
ANATOMY APPLIED: SPINAL MOBILITY
A mini-CPD at lunchtime, for yoga teachers keen to extend their knowledge of anatomy and apply it on the mat.
With a combination of anatomy and breathing theory, practice of asanas/sequences and group work we will explore anatomical principles through our own experience and plan your strategies for implementing what you learn. This event will be recorded for lifetime access.
- A deeper understanding of the anatomy of the lumbar, thoracic and cervical regions, the influence of spinal mobility on the whole body, and how to apply this to developing safe and fluid movement
- Common issues and injuries such as lower back pain, hypermobility and tight shoulders and necks
- Common pathologies including scoliosis & kyphosis
- Experience of this through asana practice
- Key teaching tips to encourage your students to be aware of their own spine and how both to protect it and develop its mobility
This event will take place via zoom and recorded for lifetime access.
Meeting ID: 870 8633 5602